I love this actor! Don't know his name, but Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz I think are some of the funniest movies ever! I haven't seen this one yet though!
British humor and Marathon running! We'll have to rent it. And we are definitely not normal, so this should be right up our alley.
ditto what Mike said.
Worked blocked your video...:( Will watch tonight. Love your new background!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this actor! Don't know his name, but Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz I think are some of the funniest movies ever! I haven't seen this one yet though!
British humor and Marathon running! We'll have to rent it. And we are definitely not normal, so this should be right up our alley.
ditto what Mike said.
Worked blocked your video...:( Will watch tonight. Love your new background!
Post a Comment