Monday, March 09, 2009

30 Day Shred

When I got home from work tonight R was walking around the property checking out a "mean" swan.



When I got over closer to the swan he GROWLED at me! It freaked me out!

I really need to start having more quiet time/meditation to clear my mind. I've been stressing today and it's time to STOP worrying about things I don't have any control over...

Breakfast: Peanut butter and jelly



Lunch: Pizza roll, pear, yoplait yogurt



Dinner: Burrito, refried beans, brown rice, salsa, and sour cream



Snack: String cheese

After work today I tried out Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD for the first time. I kinda phoned it in and didn't do my best because I was a bit sore from yesterday's run. Hopefully I'll give the DVD my all tomorrow...

3 comments:

Blaire said...

Mean old swan. We have a mean squirrel that while chase you and all the while he's clicking! Totally freaky.

Just that name of that DVD and then add Jillian to the mix = never gonna happen:o)

BradFam said...

Remember what had to happen to that mean red-winged black bird that kept attacking me? R might have to have a serious "talk" with that swan!

Anything "Jillian" in addition to training for the half seems over the top. Be careful.

Try to stop stressing too!

Sarah said...

We had a run in with a mean goose the other day at the zoo. It was hissing at Sam then wouldn't move when we tried to walk by and decided to fly up in the air and poop right next to us...