Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Addicted

You can blame my sister for my lack of blogging. :) She has gotten me ADDICTED to watching "Lost" on Hulu. I may or may not have watched 16 episodes in the last 4 days. Oops!

So I took time out of my precious "Lost" viewing time to get in a run tonight. The eight year old girl inside me told me to listen to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb" over and over again so I did. For some reason I could really relate to this song while I was running. What is wrong with me?! When I taught 1st grade I had an excuse to listen to this crap cuz it was great for me to be in touch with what the kids were into. Now I have no excuse!

3 comments:

BradFam said...

I "need" to see your run stats - your mini is set for private now and I can't.

See why we were hooked on "Lost"?!

Blaire said...

16 episodes in 4 days?!?! You are insane! Let me know when you are at season 2 so we can talk!!

Papa - One Lucky Guy said...

Embrace your addiction. after 3 years watching and I still don't know what the heck is going on. Next, try 24, nothing like an Hour of Bower. :)