Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nite Lites

Toledo has it's beloved "Lights Before Christmas" at the zoo. There is absolutely nothing like walking around in the snow and cold, sipping on hot chocolate, and looking at MILLIONS of gorgeous Christmas lights. Once when I was a kid I even got to see a real live dragon with smoke coming out of it's mouth. (Or was that a buffalo or something?)



Well, Jackson, MI has "Nite Lights." You pay to drive through the fairgrounds and look at all of their lights. On Saturday R and I drove through to check it out. They do a really nice job, and it was especially pretty with all the snow that we've received lately. But I kinda missed freezing my toes off walking around the zoo. At least I saw a dragon. :)

3 comments:

BradFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

If only Blaire had been there to sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" for you! haha For some reason your dragon story reminded me of the time we all went to Spaghetti Warehouse with grandma and you lost your retainer under the "bed" table. I think that was you, right?

BradFam said...

BradFam said...
I think I like the idea of driving through to see the lights (as long as it's not Carty's idea)! That dragon memory is one of my favorite zoo stories with you. Looking forward to seeing you and R later Friday. Merry Christmas Eve!