Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Up a Few

Yikes. I decided to get on the scale this morning only to learn that I've gained 4 lbs in the last few days.

I shouldn't be surprised. I haven't been exericising and I've been eating:

Chocolate...




Mexican food...



Deep dish steak and feta pizza...



Chinese...



Oops. Time to reel myself back in. My goal over the next two weeks? Lose those 4 pounds and then maintain until I go back to work on Jan. 5.

This won't be easy!!

My new strategy:
1. No more eating tonight - I've had enough!
2. No drinking alcohol here at home. Limit myself to 2 drinks per night (including New Years) when I'm out at my parents, a party, out of town, etc.
3. Eat anything I want to but do it in MODERATION.
4. The key: EXERCISE DAILY. (With a long run each week. Tomorrow will be a long run day!)

No comments: