Last night during my run my headphones BROKE! The endpiece tore from the headphones and wires were exposed. No fixing that! I told R that this weekend I would need to go get a new pair because I need my tunes while working out. When I got home R surprised me with a new pair of headphones for my iPod - and they are PURPLE!!! I thought that was so thoughtful.
Around 6:30 I was finally settled in at home and I wanted dinner. R wasn't hungry and was in the sauna (trying to warm up) and Ron had already eaten. Instead of having a bowl of cereal like I orginally considered, I decided to go ahead and make myself a nice dinner. Everything I had for dinner was from the freezer, so I just needed to put it on a tray, put it in the oven, and wait. I poured myself a glass of white wine and watched a new online eposide of "The Hills" while I waited for my dinner to be ready. It was very relaxing!
I had eggplant cutlets from trader joes. They were amazing!!!! I topped them with Ragu chunky tomato sauce. I also had frozen asparagus and a slice of garlic bread. Much better than dinner the last couple nights, that's for sure!
I'm not sure if I'm going to read or watch TV right now, but I'm looking forward to cuddling up under a blanket...
2 comments:
lol! Did you see what Cristin from eatlikeme ate on the 9/30?? Your lettuce wraps from PFChangs!!
LOL! They are amazing! I need to make them at home next week.
I gotta start reading eatlikeme - what a cool blog!
Post a Comment