Thursday, October 02, 2008

Work Weigh-In

No picture of breakfast today because I ate it while at the front desk! Every Thursday is "Weigh-In Day" here at work. Laura and I never eat breakfast at home on Thursdays because we want an empty stomach for our weigh-in. (We eat instant oatmeal after our scale visit.)

I love the scale at work! (It weighs about 2 pounds lighter than my home scale.) My first weigh in on the work scale was Aug. 28: 171.2lbs. Today's weight: 163.2! I gotta stick with running because it's really paying off! 132, here I come...

Lunch today was very boring! I ate another pot pie and a banana. I just love how I can nuke the pie and it gets perfectly brown...



This afternoon I had a cherry larabar around 3pm.

For dinner tonight I had a nice salad with ranch dressing, croutons, and cucumbers. I measured out 4oz of whole wheat wagon wheel pasta and had that with Ragu pasta sauce.






I had a fantastic (but short) run today! According my 10k plan, I needed to run 2miles today. Since that's shorter than I usually run, I decided to work on really increasing my speed. I ran 2 miles in 21:10! Woo Hoo!



R and I just started a month of FREE Netflix. I love it! Last night I stayed up pretty late and we ended up watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" by the makers of 40 year old virgin and knocked up. It was cute, but not hilarious. There were a few times that we laughed out loud, so that made it worth watching...

I'm looking forward to watching the debate tonight and maybe having a small bowl of icecream...

No comments: