Monday, October 27, 2008

Posh Kitty Pumpkin

What a long day!!!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, leftover potatoes, and mushrooms in a whole wheat wrap




I'm disappointed that I chose to sleep in until 7am today, so I didn't have time to enjoy a nice leisurely breakfast. Instead I threw it together as quickly as possible and ate it on the way to work. :( I will try very hard to get up earlier tomorrow so I won't do that again!

I'm not quite sure why I brought so much food for my lunch today. Maybe I was hungry when I was packing my lunch last night?

Chicken noodle soup:



A pear:



Carrots, laughing cow cheese, and a larabar:



For a snack I had a slice of my banana bread:



After work I went to Planet Fitness and did my 30 minute circuit training. The strength training today was actually more fun than I thought it would be! After the circuit I got on the Precor stretch trainer (like the one at the Y) and did all 8 stretches. It took me about 10 minutes to stretch out. Very relaxing!



When I got home I was really hungry so I made myself a HUGE salad. I put practically EVERYTHING in it:

- lettuce
- feta cheese
- croutons
- plum tomato
- sun dried tomatoes
- raisins
- sunflower seeds
- olives
- chickpeas
- brocciflower
- fat free cranberry balsamic dressing




I also had a piece of dark chocolate for dessert.



WHY DID I EAT THAT MUCH FOOD TODAY?! I'm so stuffed right now. It was pretty healthy food, but as you can see I just ate too much of it. :(

After dinner I decided to carve a pumpkin! Lucien guarded my pumpkin carving supplies until I was ready.



I spread out all of my stuff and carved my pumpkin while I watched a re-run of "Two and a Half Men."



Of course I decided to carve a kitty...





I'm off to go read...

1 comment:

BradFam said...

Glad to see you do your strength training! I'm afraid I wouldn't have as good of a recovery after running/workout if I didn't use that stretching machine.

Love the specialty pumpkin carving, too!

I was telling D I felt like a bottomless pit tonight and kept eating, and eating, and eating -- all evening!

Check this out:
www.dksharing.blogspot.com