Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tigers v. Yankees

One of the perks of eating at our Greek restuarant was a free shuttle to the Tigers game! As soon as we walked out of the restaurant, the shuttle was there waiting for us! We were the only people on the shuttle. (Maybe cuz it was so icky! - Or "crusty" as one of R's friends described it!) The driver reminded me of the bus driver from one of the Harry Potter movies, the music was loud disco music, and I was afraid to touch anything, but it was actually a pretty fun ride!

Once we got to Comerica park, I was so surprised and impressed with how HUGE it all was! The game was sold out so there were TONS of people there! When we got to our seats, none of us could believe them. One of the guys we were with said that there weren't any better seats in the whole place! We were in between third base and home, right behind the Tigers dugout.

It was a great game and the Tiger's won!

Here's a picture of Derek Jeter's booty...




After the fun game, we walked back with half of the stadium to the casino. Once again, I was shocked by how safe I felt walking a few blocks at night in Detroit. Once we got to the casino R gave me $ to play poker. I didn't do well. Luckily, even with my loss, R was still up for the night. I didn't even get home til 4:30am! I couldn't tell you the last time I was out so late...

No comments: