Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cedar Point

Yesterday we went to Cedar Point for opening day! For "breakfast" on the way there I had a vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's. We had fun walking around the park. Here's a pic from the Sky Ride. I could tell it had been a long time since I'd been on a ride, because my legs were shaky on the Sky Ride!

For "lunch" I had a yummy frozen custard at the park...





For dinner we left the park and went to this Mexican restaurant that I had heard amazing things about, Casa Fiesta. I had a vegetarian combo of a cheese chile relleno, cheese enchilada, cheese burrito, rice, and beans for $9.99. The food was very good, but nothing beats El Rodeo in Toledo! R ordered a HALF PITCHER of Pina Colada with his meal, so I drove us back to the hotel!



We were worn out from getting back so late last night, so we decided to just hang out at the Breakers instead of going back to the park. We walked along the beach (by this time it had gotten pretty chilly, tho!) We played gin for a long time in the beautiful rotunda.

We also went to "THE WORST TGIFRIDAYS ON THE PLANET" for dessert. We shared a slice of Cinnabon cheese cake. It was good!


I'm looking forward to eating much healthier and working out next week..

No comments: