Today's food has been pretty random. I had a banana for breakfast and fruit chips as my morning snack. I brought a salad for lunch today. But it was a half day and a few of the assigned teachers brought snacks, so I just made the snacks my lunch! In addition to the pretzels, veggies, and dip pictured, I also had a decent serving of lime tortilla chips (love the lime flavor!) and salsa. We had a faculty meeting for awhile, and then at 1:30 they said the rest of the meeting was up in the teacher's lounge, and they had a surprise bridal shower there for me! So of course, I ate a piece of the cake that one of the teachers had made for me!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Surprise!
Today's food has been pretty random. I had a banana for breakfast and fruit chips as my morning snack. I brought a salad for lunch today. But it was a half day and a few of the assigned teachers brought snacks, so I just made the snacks my lunch! In addition to the pretzels, veggies, and dip pictured, I also had a decent serving of lime tortilla chips (love the lime flavor!) and salsa. We had a faculty meeting for awhile, and then at 1:30 they said the rest of the meeting was up in the teacher's lounge, and they had a surprise bridal shower there for me! So of course, I ate a piece of the cake that one of the teachers had made for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment