Friday, April 11, 2008

More Mexican Food!



For dinner tonight I knew I wanted pizza (I couldn't wait to use another portion of that trader joe's pizza dough that I portioned out last Friday!) but I wasn't sure exactly what kind of pizza I wanted to make. Since I enjoyed last night's dinner so much, I decided to make a Mexican pizza - but with NO CHEESE! I took my whole wheat pizza dough and topped it with refried beans (I added frank's red hot sauce, cumin, and chili powder to the beans), tomatoes, and sliced olives. I baked it off and then I topped it with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, and taco bell mild sauce. It was good! (But not as good as last week's Mediterranean pizza!)

While I was waiting for the pizza to bake I finished off the beans topped with salsa and sour cream.
It was a nice early dinner!

No comments: