Thursday, February 26, 2009

PR

Personal Record!



I think of myself as a SLOW RUNNER. But tonight I really pushed myself and I'm proud of my PR 5k time: 27'29! That's 7mph the whole time. Tonight's run showed me that I need to push myself a little harder more often.

It was quite time consuming doing this post tonight since I had to download iTunes and all that jazz. So my self imposed computer "time limit" is nearly over already!

I'm really looking forward to Sunday's 11 miler because I have some cool CD's to put on this computer and onto my iPOD. :) I think it's so weird that I love my long runs so much better than my weekday shorter runs. Maybe it's just cuz Sunday's are BEST?!

I'm going to check out which program we have for pictures on this new laptop and then I'll start taking pictures of my food & blogging more regularly again starting tomorrow. :)

Tonight = THE OFFICE!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's great Brooke! I'm ready for a new episode - what about you?!

BradFam said...

Swift job Speedy! I guess from here on out I'll be eating your dust! That's a fantastic 5k time.

Brooke said...

That's on a treadmill - no way could I run that fast in the "real world!"