Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Greek, Asian, Indian, and then more Greek

Breakfast: Greek yogurt, honey, granola, and a banana



Lunch: Leftover frozen veggies, tofu, and rice from the other weekend



Snacks: Orange Juice, Clif Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie

Went to Planet Fitness after work:



Dinner: Punjab Choley (TJ's premade meal) ["A traditional Indian recipe of chickpeas, tomatoes, onions and ginger in a spicy aromatic sauce."] and brown rice



Dessert: MORE GREEK YOGURT with honey and granola - I can't get enough of this stuff...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yum! I picked up some new "granola" to try at TJ's over the weekend. Did I already tell you about this? Anyways, its actually gluten free and I would say it's more like a trail mix than granola. I got the cranberry maple nut one - it's amazing! "Instead of the usual wheat and oats, we use corn, which is naturally gluten free. We've also packed this great-tasting granola with dried cranberries, natural maple flavor, almonds, and pecans, as well as flax, sunflower, and sesame seeds." I'm looking forward to eating more of it when my throat feels better if Mike doesn't eat it all before then. I've been mixing it in yogurt (of course) and also in oatmeal since I am trying to eat oatmeal (I've never been a big fan, love the taste, its a texture thing).

BradFam said...

Looks like a good "fitness" day! Did you run at PF?

Blaire said...

What a day of disgusting food.:o) jk

Blaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Sarah - that granola sounds amazing! I've never noticed cranberry maple nut before - I LOVE cranberries. I'll have to look for it next time I'm there. I have tons of steel-cut oatmeal here but I never eat it. Maybe I'll try mixing some granola into it in the morning...

Mom - It was a nice "relaxing" run for me yesterday! Yep, I ran at PF after work. I even saw two co-workers there! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it's only 5 minutes from work...

Blaire - LOL Good point! You don't like yogurt, tofu, or indian food! I guess you would like the rice and that's about it! :)