Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dazed and Confused

Last night when I got home from work, R was asleep in bed. I made myself a quick dinner, and then woke up him to make sure everything was ok. He said he was just tired. I was really tired, too. So even though it was only 7pm, I laid down too. I woke up to my cell phone alarm going off this morning at 6:00am!

I was soooooo confused! I hadn't heard R's alarm go off (turns out he woke up before his 5am alarm), so I thought he was still at home. I was so out of it I searched the house for R! I called R and it turns out that he had slept that whole time too! I guess we were really tired...

1 comment:

BradFam said...

You guys must have really needed to catch up on some sleep! Hope you're both feeling alright. :)