Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I ended up staying up late last night baking cookies and reading. (Gotta love the holidays!) We didn't have any chocolate chips, but we DID have 2 hershey's almond bars and some m&ms...



Which eventually turned into M&M cookies...



I didn't eat any of the cookies last night, but I did have a little bit of raw cookie dough. Mmmm...



As soon as we woke up we opened presents. I didn't think I was going to be getting any presents today since i already was given my sweet purple iPod Nano, but R surprised me with something I've been wanting for awhile now: a grill pan!

It's too awesome and I can't wait to use it. It's cast iron with grill lines on one side and a skillet on the other. I have recipe ideas running through my head...




After presents I got on the scale and was happy to see that I lost one of the pounds that I had gained. Now I'm just up 3lbs...

For breakfast I made a breakfast casserole. It's potatoes, italian sausage, cheddar and pepperjack cheese, the last of the jar of maille mustard, eggs, and a splash of milk.



This tasted great!



After my stomach settled I hopped on the treadmill and ran 3 miles. I just couldn't bring myself to do a 6.2 mile run. I still burned 300 calories!

No comments: