Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Dinner

For dinner last night R's brother came over and we cooked up some HUGE porterhouse steaks.



I was thrilled because it was the perfect excuse to use my brand new Bobby Flay cast iron grill pan!

(Ron and Toby put pepperjack cheese on their steaks...)



I had a huge steak (gotta love the grill lines) with roasted garlic bread...



a baked potato with butter and sour cream...



and a salad with orange, dried cranberries, feta, and TJ's cranberry dressing...



Shockingly, I woke up this morning and hadn't gained any more weight. I weighed exactly what I had the day before - up 3 lbs. Not to shabby IMO after eating so much food...

For breakfast this morning I had great yogurt with honey and granola. (No pic)

Lunch was a frozen bean burrito with leftover green beans and spiced sweet potatoes. I think the potatoes got even better with time - YUM!



There were people icefishing outside the window this morning. Lucien has been eyeballing them all morning! I think it's hard to tell where the yard ends and the lake begins...



Now i'm off to go pack and get ready to go to my parents house!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sarah got me the Nike+ chip for my birthday! I found this website for "hacking" one's running shoes so you don't have to buy the Nike shoes.

http://podophile.com/2006/11/30/nike-ipod-shoe-hack-and-sensor-accessory-round-up/

Happy Running, good luck on the 1/2 marathon.