Monday, November 17, 2008

A Case of the Mondays...

Today I felt so heavy and bloated because of yesterday's poor food choices.

This morning I had strawberry instant oatmeal for breakfast.

I had a nice salad waiting for me in the fridge but I FORGOT IT! So I had to pick something up for lunch. I decided to go to Quizno's and get a small honey bourbon sub, baked lays chips, and a diet sobe drink. It was good but I wish that I had my salad instead...






For dinner tonight I tried something that I'd never had before: Thai Vegetable Goyza. They rocked! It was little veggie filled dumplings that I picked up awhile ago in the freezer section of trader joes. I also had some edamame. This dinner tasted great.



1 comment:

BradFam said...

Dinner looks like something I want to try.

It sounds like your 5.5 went better than the 5.0 last week. I'm still in a slump, but I did 3 miles yesterday around the indoor track at the Y. Just under 5 miles and I'll have run 100 miles.