Here's what I did at the gym (while watching Good Morning America and the Today Show - Sweet!):
- 30 minutes EFX (250 calories)
- 13 minutes stationary bike (60 calories)
- 12 minutes StairMaster (68 calories)
I then spent 5 minutes on the free massage chairs there at PF. I thought I needed to relax a bit!
I got ready for work at the gym (love the fact that they have changing rooms there - just which their showers were cleaner!) and was at work before 9am.
As soon as I got to work I headed up to the scale. (I'm sad to miss the weigh-ins that take place at 8am with co-workers!!) My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week, and I fell a little short of that, but I did lose 1.4lbs this week. I'll work hard to lose 2 lbs by next Thursday!
After my weigh in I had a LaraBar for breakfast.
Lunch was leftover pasta salad (this stuff is too good) and the sunbelt granola bar from the other pic. (I ended up not eating the pumpkin seeds.)
I ended up saving my apple for a 3:30pm snack.
I PLANNED to have some of the leftover tomato soup that R made over the weekend (he made TONS) and a grilled cheese sammie for dinner. But when I got home, really hungry btw, the tomato soup had been frozen solid in the freezer. And it wasn't frozen in nice portion controlled ziplock bags, it was all in one huge plastic container. I was so hungry, I didn't even want to wait the 15 minutes to boil up some pasta. I knew we were out of frozen meals (like Lean Cuisine) but I went into the garage freezer anyway, and LUCKILY I found this frozen burrito. So I had that with half a can of refried beans. I warmed up a slice of american cheese on top of the beans and then mixed it up. Whew. Dinner in 3 minutes flat. :)
When I go to the store this weekend, I'll be sure to by extra Lean Cuisines so I'll always have one on hand in case something like this happens again.
I always look forward to watching "the Office" on Thursday nights, but I hope to be asleep by the time it's on. I'm pretty tired and would love to catch some extra zzzz's tonight. In fact, I'm lying in bed right now! I think I'm going to read for a little while and then have lights out by 9pm. It would be great to feel awake and refreshed for my workout in the am!
NOTE: I need to start eating more veggies and salads with my dinners each night. I'll work on that next week!
1 comment:
I'm glad you are listening to your body - it's very important to prevent a real injury. I agree your elbow hurts because you are using it in new ways.
Post a Comment