Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday Night

After lunch with Christi, I stopped by Blaire's house. It looks like her cat, Puma, likes to relax just as much as Lucien!



We headed over to Fresh Market to see what that was like. It was pretty cool (but very expensive!) I was thrilled to get a variety pack of teas, honey sticks, and a little trail mix.

Look at their gorgeous orchid display...



After Fresh Market, we headed over to Claudia's natural food market. I was bummed to see that they were out of quinoa, but it was fun looking around. We both got this awesome Diet Vanilla Creme Soda that was delish!

It was so nice spending time with my sister!

Then I headed over to mom and dad's. We had a yummy dinner - I ate a hamburger AND the rest of my PF Changs (it was quite a high calorie day!) and the best sparkling water in the world. Then we relaxed a little, played on the internet, and watched "The Golden Compass."

1 comment:

Blaire said...

That is the cutest cat in the world!:o)