After spending 15-20 minutes in the sauna we were so hot and in our bathing suits, so we decided we would jump into the lake to cool off. But once we got out there, the water was TOO COLD to just hop in! So instead, we just sat on the dock with our feet in the water for a little bit.
The view from the dock:
Afterwards I washed my face and used some of my brand new olay products. I finally used up all of my odds and ends of soaps and moisturizers! So I went to the store to get some new face soap and moisturizer. I was so happy that all of the olay stuff was on sale! I got a face soap, a daily SPF 15 moisturizer, and a night cream. I don't know why I'm so thrilled about these new products!?
It's just after 8pm and I'm gonna go watch "Good Eats" about crepes...
2 comments:
Is the sauna at your place? What beautiful scenery! It must be so relaxing there! I'm jealous of your new face lotions and potions!:o) I love that stuff too!(I arrange my new stuff like that on my dresser and even read the back label like 4 times... see we're both crazy!)
I like your new layout!
Yes, the sauna is here! Last night was the first time I really had the chance to relax and enjoy being here. I'm finally starting to settle in...
LOL We are exactly the same about the lotions and potions then, cuz I read the back labels lots of times, too!!! You can tell we're sisters!
Post a Comment