Here are some highlights of some of the things I've been up to...
I've been going on more bike rides since I've moved up here. On my first ride into town, I took pictures of a couple things along the way, including a turtle and horses...
Here's a great farmer's market that I really liked and that I'm planning on going to often since it's so close...
Awhile ago I bought a "mystery bag" of beer at Trader Joes. We cracked that open the other weekend when mom and dad were up and we had a beer tasting...
Then on that Sunday we celebrated Father's Day and went to the Tigers game - they won! It was so much fun!!!
After the game we went to Metzgers, this great German restaurant. The food and beer were fantastic! (I think I liked the food better than Frankenmmuth!)
It was the best weekend!
Last Tuesday (I think it was Tuesday but I'm really not sure!) I met Mom at Aunt Raeann's house for a day of swimming and reading (the Twilight series)! It was so fun and relaxing!!!
For lunch we had some amazing salads that mom made on a tortilla with some baby carrots...
On Friday night R and I went to see the new Batman movie - we loved it!
On Saturday I made Paula Deen's Chicken pot pie.
But now it's Monday and I am DETERMINED to lose all of this extra weight that I've been carrying around. I'm going to really watch my portions this week, so I'm planning on eating some frozen meals until I really have a feel for an appropriate serving size again.
Today's lunch was an egg roll and rice...
1 comment:
Yea!! Your back!:o)
Didn't you just love batman????
Post a Comment