Monday, June 30, 2008

Trader Joe's

On Sunday we went to TRADER JOES!

I had a $100 gift certificate from months ago burning a hole in my pocket. (And I didn't even spend the whole thing!!!)

I bought tons of stuff! (Mainly pantry items.)

Sorry bout the bad quality pics. I was in a hurry and needed to get back to unpacking ASAP.



Everything Crackers
Marinara Sauce
Peanut Butter
Irish Oats
Refried Black Beans
Vanilla Soy Milk
Vanilla Almond Milk (I've never tried this before!)



Cod and Salmon (Yes, I'm eating a little bit of fish here and there so I'm not really a Veg...)



Whole wheat tortillas
(2 bags) Frozen Peppers ($1.29!)
Frozen Asparagus
Potato Medley (never tried this before)



Two different types of trail mixes



Fat free Greek Yogurt
Pita bread
Hummus
Guacamole




Potato Gnocchi
Harvest Blend Grains (Israeli Couscous, Orzo, Baby Garbanzo Beans, and Red Quinoa)



Flax Plus Raisin Bran cereal
Power Breakfast cereal (flax, soy, blueberries)
(2 cans) Marinated bean salad
(2 bags) Whole wheat pasta
Sprouted Grain bread
Box of Indian Jaipur Veggies

Whoa! That's tons of food. But I tried to get stuff that would last a long time. (And I still have some money on my gift card for next month...)

No comments: