As soon as we stepped outside I was blown away by how AMAZING it smelled outside. I asked R what it was that smelled sooooo good and he thought it smelled like Indian food. We both wanted to eat at the restaurant that smelled so good!
There was a young guy on a bike by us, and R asked him if he knew where the Indian food smell was coming from. He directed us to a nearby South Indian restaurant called Madras Masala. They were only serving a lunch buffet (I prefer to order off of the menu) but since it smelled so good we decided to try it.
The food was fantastic! I really have no idea what I was eating because my usual favorites were not being served. I wish I could say that I only had one plate of food, but to be honest I went up three times! I just couldn't get enough! (I justified it cuz I figured I've been burning lots of calories with moving boxes and unpacking!)
I think I'm really lucky to have found a guy who likes Indian food as much as I do - I think that's pretty rare!
After lunch we walked across the street and R got some shaving stuff. He also got a cologne called 4711 that the guy at the store said Napoleon used to wear! Then we headed off to one of my all time favorite stores... TRADER JOES!
No comments:
Post a Comment