Sunday, June 01, 2008

Carrot Pasta

For dinner last night I boiled up my last portion of mom's homemade whole wheat pasta. I couldn't remember exactly which flavor this one was, but to me it tasted like carrots. (I could be way off though!)

I just kept it very simple (and quick!) by adding lemon juice, EVOO, sundried tomatoes, and parm cheese. It was really good!



After dinner R and I went into BG to hang out at another one of my favorite places - Grounds for Thought coffee shop. I wasn't craving coffee though (maybe it's the warm weather?) so I just ordered an Italian soda. (Vanilla syrup and sparkling water.) It hit the spot! R and I sat around talking and playing gin for quite a long time!




Then we drove to the BG mall to watch Indiana Jones at 10:40pm for $4.25. Since there was 20 minutes of previews (including the new Batman trailer!), the movie didn't even end until 1am! Although R wasn't a big fan of this one, I liked it and thought it was a really fun movie!

No comments: