We went to Claudia's first. (Mainly because it's the ONLY place in town I can find Greek yogurt!)
- Organic bananas (nice and green cuz I won't be able to use them for a few days)
- Organic celery
- Feta cheese
- Bulk tierra trail mix (just a tiny bit to try it)
- 1 small container full fat honey flavored greek yogurt
- 3 small containers of no fat plain greek yogurt (they didn't sell the no-fat kind in a big container)
Then we went across the street to Aldi's to pick up EVOO, walnuts, and parm cheese.
I'm doing a good job of using up the food I have at home. And it's nice not spending very much money at the grocery store!
After I got home I snacked on a bit of the trail mix. It was great! I'll have to make some of my own some time. It had cashews, almonds, walnuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. YUM!
2 comments:
Your grocery pics are so great! I love that you photograph them! I also love the look of your blog! Makes me want to go on a real vacation!:o)
Thanks! I love when people post grocery pics on their blogs, so I decided to do the same! (Plus it's pretty easy to do because I haven't been buying very many groceries lately and I've only been going once a week!)
I'm dreaming of the beach...
Post a Comment