Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Already?!?!

I weighed in this morning for the biggest loser...

Week 2 Starting Weight: 174 pounds
Today's Weight: 167.4 pounds
Weight Loss Percentage: 3.7%

I haven't talked to R yet, so I'm not sure I won my weigh-in or not, but I hope I won cuz I really want the movie Across the Universe for my prize!

For breakfast I had 2 eggs scrambled with onion, roasted red pepper (gotta use up that jar!), and a splash of taco bell mild sauce. (Acutally I made this last night to save time!) I put the eggs on a sprouted grain tortilla. It was actually pretty yummy...



For snack I tried a new flavor of greek yogurt - pomegrante. It was good, but not as good as the honey!

2 comments:

Blaire said...

Great job on your weigh in!
Did mom and dad like ATU?

Your wrap looks great!

Brooke said...

Thanks!!! I hope it's enough to win!

Yeah, mom and dad seemed to like the movie, too!