Monday, May 19, 2008

Jumble-aya!

For lunch today I had "Jumble-aya" from my Eat, Drink, and Be Vegan cookbook. I actually made this last week, the night that my dinner was taking too long so I had bean dip instead! It was very simple but good. Pretty much just rice and beans! It also had a red pepper, tomato paste, spices, onion, and a few other things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

I also had spinach with honey mustard spray dressing and an over-ripe pear. I had a Powerade Zero (no calories!) to make sure I'm hydrated enough for my workout tonight...



It was a very filling lunch! Hopefully I'll be able to hold off longer than usual on eating my Snickers Protein Bar cuz I have SO MUCH to do today! (Run home, drop of cord, go to second job, go tanning, drop of videos at library, make & eat dinner, exercise, and then FINALLY relax!)

Here's a copy of the running magazine I chose for my Week 1 Biggest Loser prize...

No comments: