Wanna know why I'm not able to get down to my goal weight? BINGES!!! :(
Last night while we were watching this old Christian Bale movie, Equilibrium, R said that pizza sounded good and I agreed. We ordered Marco's and I had 3 pieces of pizza and some cheezy bread. I really wanted to not take a picture of it, not write about it, and pretend like it never happened. But I recently promised myself that I would track all of my food on here, so there it is. I will not binge again for a very long time, so hopefully no more embarrassing pics like this in the future!
One of the worst parts about the whole situation was that we were supposed to have our first Biggest loser weigh in tomorrow morning. But as we were ordering the pizza, we decided that our new weigh-in day will be Wednesdays! (We both knew that we wouldn't be happy with this morning's weigh in...)
Last Monday's weigh in: 173.2 pounds (Isn't it INSANE how QUICKLY I manage to pack on the pounds?!??!)
This mornings weigh in: 169.4 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment