Monday, May 12, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!??!

I can't believe it. 174 pounds. I don't wanna talk about it or think about it.

I need to kick butt this week to win Biggest Loser...

Breakfast today was delicious steel cut oatmeal with a spoonful of my new favorite PB - Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter!

I brought a lunch to the zoo today, but I forgot to take a picture - a peanut butter sammy and an apple.

In a few minutes I will be off to my second job. I'll be eating a strawberry yogurt zone bar on the way there...

Is it friday yet?

1 comment:

Blaire said...

Don't worry about it!!! It is the start of a new day, new week! You've been doing so good, don't let the scale dictate your mood-- its really more about your accomplishments and the way you look and how your clothes feel!