Friday, April 04, 2008

TGIF




I slept in a bit too much today (woke up at 6:35 when I have to leave work by 7!) so I didnt' have time to make the breakfast that I orginally had planned. Instead I just threw together a bowl of raisin bran cereal, vanilla soy milk, and my last banana. YUM!




As a snack today I had cottage cheese. It was OK, but didn't really hit the spot. I wanted some of the TGIFriday's Potato Skins that the students were snacking on! Oh well, I gotta be able to fit into a bathing suit by June 17 and this is the way to do it - not by eating yummy fried tater skins!


It's not even 11am and I'm already thinking about dinner! I'm planning on making a whole-wheat Mediterranean pizza!!!

3 comments:

Blaire said...

What is your dough? Premade or making it yourself? That sounds fabulous! Have you ever had Vito's Mediterranean Pizza? It is thin crust, special olive oil sauce, grilled chicken, black olives, onions, feta & mozzarella cheese. It is sooooo good!

Brooke said...

I am just gonna use a pre-made ww dough that I bought at Trader Joe's for $.99! Mmmmmm, that Vito's pizza sounds amazing! I love Vito's but I haven't tried that one yet!

Brooke said...

By pre-made I mean it's just a ball of dough right now. I'm going to have to form it myself and bake it off before I had my crust & topping and then bake it again!