Thursday, April 03, 2008

Gotta work on food presentation!




Although you would never know by looking, this pineapple smoothie tasted great this morning! I was trying to use up the last of the fresh pineapple I had bought last week, so I put that in the blender with some vanilla soy milk, ginger, a couple ice cubes, and a tablespoon of flax seed. What a refreshing drink! I wouldn't want it every morning, but it was nice to change things up a bit.

I also finally remembered to take my vitamins this morning. I just took a daily multivitamin and CoQ10.

The students are at gym right now. I'm tired today and wish that gym was longer! I hope the school day and after school tutoring fly by quickly today...

I'm loving the cute placemats on so many people's food blogs! I think I might look for one for myself - maybe that would make my food look a little prettier!

No comments: