What a fantastic evening at my parents house! I was able to go geocaching for the first time! We were able to go to two different sites - so much fun!
Dinner was great. It was a nice assortment of different types of peppers with celery and onions, brown rice (cooked perfectly in this microwave steamer thingy), and a salad topped with cherry tomatoes, ranch dressing, chex mix, mushrooms, and walnuts! I never buy walnuts so it was a nice treat having them on the salad. But the best part of the meal was dessert - strawberries, whipped cream, and angel food cake - one of my absolute favorite things to eat. I also had a cool mineral water to drink with my meal!
After geocaching and dinner we played around on a geocaching website and then we went downstairs to watch "The Departed."
I'm so happy that I was able to get there before 5pm cuz I didn't have to work my second job today. Since I got to Mom and Dad's earlier than usual, we were able to do so much together that it felt like a Saturday...
2 comments:
I could tell you had dinner at M&D's before I read that you had because of the chex mex on the salad!:o) Sounds like you had alot of fun! Didn't you just LOVE the Departed???
LOL! That's funny that you knew before I even said. Yes, I love that movie!!!
Post a Comment