Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Schlotsky's... Mmmmm...

167.4 Pounds

Driving home from my second job today, I remembered that Sunday and Wednesday's after 5pm Schlotsky's has all of their personal pizza's for only $1.99. I was totally intending on cooking up a nice healthy stir fry as soon as I got home, but I was completely lacking will power so i decided to order TWO of them. (I had a Veggie one tonight and I bought a mediterrean pizza for tomorrow...) So that was over 500 calories for the pizza!

I'll eat the other pizza tomorrow for lunch, but I gotta eat at home more often again! It all comes down to planning ahead for my meals.

I love that eatliverun.com that B told me about. I love looking at the pics of her food!!! I think I'm gonna start adding pics of my food on here sometimes...

Time to sit back, drink my decaf chai tea, and watch Family Guy...

Is it Friday yet???

No comments: