Saturday, January 19, 2008

Itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini...

168.2 Pounds :(

I bought a bikini yesterday! I kinda shocked myself, actually. I had been daydreaming about having a bikini body, and i decided that it would be GREAT motivation if I actually bought one to wear on vacation to Myrtle Beach with my friends in June!!!

So I bought it and tried it on, and it looked sooooo awful!!! I have sooooo much work to do! I think I'm going to take a "before" picture in it, and then take a picture of me in it every month until June - when hopefully it looks great! I decided that since i spent the money on this suit, I will NOT ALLOW MYSELF to buy another suit this season. If I'm unable to buy a different suit come june, that means I HAVE to wear the bikini to Myrtle Beach - which would be humiliating if I don't drastically change my body! But that shouldn't be a problem cuz I'm going to reach my goals this time...

I need to get my butt in gear! I think it's super cute - a black halter. Here are the links...

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Black-Solid-Halter-Brown/dp/B000WPJQNK/qid=1200762885/ref=br_1_1/601-5793591-2180920?ie=UTF8&node=16011371&frombrowse=1&rh=tgt%5F1%3AHalter%20Tops&page=1

http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Black-Mock-Tie-Hipster-Bottoms/dp/B000WPGQ92/ref=in_de_display-variation-children/601-5793591-2180920?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1

No comments: