179.6 Pounds
Looking forward to watching the Biggest Loser tonight...
Breakfast: Citrus Smoothie
Lunch: Hillbilly Taters (Diced potatoes, onions, greenpeppers, white gravy); Applesauce
Dinner: Enchilada (Refried Beans, soy chicken, salsa, tortilla, cheese)
Wine: One glass (OK, more like 1 and 1/2) red wine "Our Daily Red" Organic, Sulfite Free Wine - YUM!!!!! (This may be my new favorite wine)
I wasn't planning on having an enchilada again tonight for dinner, but I loved it so much last night that I was craving it all day. I also had another enchilada in my freezer that I was planning on having a few weeks down the line, but I know I'm going to want to have it for dinner again tomorrow so I have already pulled it out of the freezer!
I've been thinking about what B wrote in the comments section and I completely agree that I need to think of this as a lifestyle change and not as a diet. Back almost two years ago when the weight was melting off of me (Hey, I've still kept off 50 pounds of that weight loss - let's just not talk about the other 30 pounds of that weight loss...) that's when I really thought of everything as a lifestyle change. Maybe that's why it was so easy for me to lose weight back then. Recently I've been thinking of this as a "diet" - which is most likely why I keep going on and off of it and then gaining and losing weight over and over again. If I learn to realize that this is a PERMANENT CHANGE then this can lead to permanent weight loss.
Now it comes to the exercise. I'm not ready to go back to the gym. But I am getting back into walking. I love using the pedometer to help keep track of my steps. I'm surprised at how difficult it is to get in my 10000 steps a day. Today when I got home from work, I still hadn't reached my step goal, so I walked until I got to where I wanted to be. This is huge improvement for me. I'm already looking forward to taking a nice walk outside tomorrow evening.
I'm currently reading the book "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. I just recently started it, but I love how she describes her food as she's in Italy. She makes food sound so beautiful and delicious. But I guess I'm biased cuz I absolutely love reading about people talking about food and weight, and that is what she does throughout the first third of this memior!
Looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow cuz I've been really "good" today...
No comments:
Post a Comment