On Saturday we spent the night in this amazing hotel, Zendher's Splash Mountain. So yesterday when we woke up mom, dad, R, and I had breakfast in the Elf Hollow Cafe (fruit and english muffins) and then we went to the water park that's in the hotel.
It was so adorable! It was like this little fairy land. Mom rode the water slides 17 times!! (It was good exercise cuz you had to go up 3 flights of stairs to get to it.) We all were playing around like little kids! I loved the splash bucket. Every four minutes (dad timed it) it would pour this gigantic amount of water on you. There was a hot tub, lazy river, lily pads to climb on... Tons of stuff to do.
Then we went to Zendher's for a late lunch. We all shared this huge family style chicken dinner with weiner schnitzel. I loved the buttered egg noodles with crackers on top. Needless to say, I ate too much and gained a ton of weight.
(I'm embarrassed to admit that after that huge lunch R and I later ordered pizza for dinner. Bad decision....)
What a great weekend!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Too bad beer doesn't count as a serving of whole grains!:)
Post a Comment