Friday, September 14, 2007

Good Morning

Guess what?? I actually feel refreshed this morning! I feel happy and energized in the morning for the first time in a long time. I fell asleep around 10:30 - maybe that has something to do with it! (I actually stuck to my bedtime and waketime!)

I ate meat yesterday and two desserts. I need to stay on better track today. It shouldn't be too hard to be on track tomorrow with R because he's on the diet too, and he barely eats anythings - and when he does it's super healthy.

I tried a new fruit smoothie today and it's so yummy! (I may even like it better than my berry one!) It's called "C-Boost Tropical fruit smoothie" and it has fruits in it of course, but it also has mushrooms! Sounds weird but really good. I just got a small bottle of it, but next time I'll get a large one.

Looking forward to a more energetic day...

No comments: