Author: Neil Gaiman
Status: Borrowed from Library

Goodreads info:
Stories to delight, enchant, and surprise you.
Bestselling author and master storyteller Neil Gaiman here presents a breathtaking collection of tales that may chill or amuse readers—but always embrace the unexpected. Collection includes:
"The Case of the Four and Twenty Blackbirds," "Troll Bridge," "Don't Ask Jack," "How to Sell the Ponti Bridge," "October in the Chair," "Chivalry," "The Price," "How to Talk to Girls at Parties," "Sunbird," "The Witch's Headstone," "Instructions"
Wow. This was one of the few books that actually took me away from my world and into the fantasy. Neil Gaiman just blows me away. I wish that his books had been around when I was a kid, because I would have just adored these books when I was young.
My favorite short story from the book was "Chivalry." So excited to see that the free audio version of Neil Gaiman reading the story is found HERE.
Rating: 4.5/5
Rating for "Chivalry": 5/5
No comments:
Post a Comment