Tuesday, June 01, 2010

To Do

What a productive day! I had a million things to do today, and I was able to get a bunch of them done.

1. Completed grade cards (even made extra copies and turned them in to the office!)
2. Exercised - Treadmill at the YMCA - 30 minutes/2 miles (I wanted to do more but know that I need to ease back into this)
3. Ate healthy - Logged food at SparkPeople; Stayed within calorie range
4. Planted petunias and chili peppers into urns by the back door
Before:


After:


5. Bank - deposited check
6. Made some phone calls at work that I'd been putting off
7. Went to the pharmacy
8. Got gas
9. Finished all laundry
10. Drove over the I-280 bridge for the first time by myself (this was a big deal to me - I usually avoid bridges at all costs!)


[Source]
11. Bought a used phone on ebay since mine broke (fingers crossed that everything works out ok with this phone and my current sprint service)

Used phone:


12. Went to post office to mail May blocks for Quilting NewBEES


Time to go kick up my feet and read on the couch. Hope tomorrow is just as productive!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! That is productive! Are you on break now?