Thursday, April 08, 2010

"Me" Time

After spending the majority of the morning at the vet - Lu isn't eating - and having it be inconclusive so far (waiting for bloodwork results) I was feeling upset and pretty low. That cat is my baby! I dropped Lu back off at home and then went to the pet store to get a bunch of different types of food for Lu. (The vet suggested putting out a lot of different foods/treats and seeing if he will eat any of them.)

Right across the street from the pet store was Aladdin's Eatery. I immediately decided that the rest of the afternoon was going to be all about ME. LOL So I ordered some hummos, tabouli, baba, and falaffel. It came with pita, homemade hot sauce, and a yogurt tahini dressing. I ate a falaffel in the car on the way home then set up my meal and the dining room table and feasted. Mmmm.... Will definitely be going back to try the Mujadara... (Plus I still have enough left over for another meal!)



So excited that while I was typing this post Lu ate 6 treats and some salmon wet food! Yay - it's a start...

I think the rest of this rainy afternoon will include a book store, a coffee shop, and maybe a little bit of Coldstone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I didn't realize there is an Alladins in town. We go there all the time here! Hope the cat is feeling better!