Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Under Armour

On the way home yesterday, R and I stopped at Birch Run but we only went to two places: The Pepperidge Farm outlet and Under Armour outlet.



I went a little bit nuts at UA when I saw prices like this: regularly $49.99 now $14.99.



I bought a tank top and running shorts:



A hunter green wicking shirt, capris, and a running jacket:



I wasn't planning on getting that much stuff, but at those prices I just couldn't resist...

Yesterday when we got home I made some hummus from scratch using chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, s&p, and EVOO. It tastes great, but next time I'll add extra lemon.



I also made some pesto from scratch which I had with sun-dried tomatoes and spaghetti for dinner.



For breakfast this morning I just had a peanut butter larabar.

Lunch was very simple but so good. I used my cranberry apple butter:



I had a peanut butter and cranberry apple butter sammie with 4 clementines (I ate 3), celery, and my homemade hummus.



For dinner tonight I had a meatless riblet:



I had a "riblet", corn, baked beans,



and a salad with fat free dressing.



Tonight I cleaned out my dresser and closet - now it's time to read in bed and cuddle with my cat!

4 comments:

BradFam said...

Those prices were great at UA - that's a store I don't even remember in BR. I would think that set up your running wear pretty well.

All of your food looks deicious and colorful. I'm hungry for hummus.

Sarah said...

Nice running swag! Does the tank have a built in bra? I've been looking for tanks w/o a bra and can't find any.

Brooke said...

No the tank doesn't have a built in bra. :)

Kerry said...

i need to go to that store!!!! i am obsessed with under armuor for track but it breaks my bank, ha.