Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here We Go Again

Once again, it's time for me to focus on eating healthier, start controlling my portions, and get back into a consistent strength training regimen. I'm going to record EVERY SINGLE bite of food I take, too. (That might be a real eye opener for me!)

I woke up wide awake an hour before my alarm went off. I love when this happens! I spent the morning sipping a cup of Yogi Sweet Mexican Chili tea, writing in my new journal, spending time with Lu, and playing on the computer.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Kashi Strawberry Fields cereal with the last of my fresh raspberries on top.



For lunch today I had a frozen meal of brown rice, veggies, and tofu. It was just ok.



I also had a whole sliced green pepper with the last of my homemade hummus, the last of my TJ's chuncky spiced apples, and sliced strawberries.



Dinner was 3 large stuffed shells and a salad.



For dessert I had two biscotti:



And I was still hungry so I had a yogurt. (Looking back, I regret eating this cuz I didn't really "need" it.)

After work today I stopped at Sam's Club and picked up a few items.

Salad, hummus, laughing cow cheese, veggies, biscotti, and yogurt:



Biggest Loser Time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Who do you want to win? I loved Kristen. Now I'm not sure if I even care.

Brooke said...

I agree with you - I was rooting for Kristen! Even tho Mike voted Kristen out, I'm still rooting for him for some reason. He looks like a totally different person!