Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Playlist

I had a request for me to post my embarrassing running playlist for last night's run. Here it is:

Cup Of Coffee - Garbage
Chasing Pavements - ADELE
Viva la Vida - Coldplay Viva la Vida
Crack a Bottle - Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
Shut Your Mouth - Garbage
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood
Bye Bye - Jo Dee Messina
Human - The Killers
Just Dance - Lady GaGa
I Run For Life - Melissa Etheridge
Running - No Doubt
One Foot Wrong - Pink
Umbrella - Rihanna
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
I've Just Seen a Face - Jim Sturgess
Call Me When You're Sober - Evananescense
La La - Ashlie Simpson
Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna
Circus - Britney Spears
White Horse - Taylor Swift
Mean - Pink
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
It Won't Be Long - Evan Rachel Wood
Stronger - Christina Agulera

2 comments:

Blaire said...

I just realized you said
"fit-y" when describing your unique choice of artists in your playlist!:o) Too funny! lol!

Brooke said...

See, you didn't know how cool I am! LOL That's how you gotta say it!!!

Check out that song, tho! It's so funny!!!