Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pasta Week Continues

I'm behind schedule on blogging - so I'm blogging for yesterday...

Yesterday for breakfast I had yogurt and cheese. (Although while I ate this I was wishing it was greek yogurt!)



For lunch I had a lean cuisine. It was one of their bigger meals but was still only 270 calories. I couldn't believe 270 calories filled me up!



I know I am dedicated to my weight loss right now, because look at what I did NOT EAT at work today:



Dinner was MORE PASTA. I really need to work on planning my meals better, but all that has sounded good to me this week is PASTA!!!! This time I had shrimp, lemon, garlic, and broccoli in it.



It's Thursday now and that means weigh-in day at work. I'm a bit excited about it because I think I MIGHT reach one of my big goals today. We'll see...

No comments: