The last couple days at work have been (gotta love the creative title they came up with) "Food Days." Each day one of the departments is in charge of "Food Day." Monday through Wednesday I avoided the other departments, but yesterday and today I have been eating like crazy.
I've been perfectly following the Holiday Eating Tips that are outlined here.
The two tips that I am a total pro at are:
"Under no circumstances should you exercise between now and New Years, You can do that in January when you have nothing else to do. This is the time for long naps, which you'll need after circling the buffet table while carrying a 10-pound plate of food and that vat of eggnog."
and...
"If you don't feel terrible when you leave the party or get up from the table, you haven't been paying attention. Reread tips. Start over. But hurry! Cookieless January is just around the corner."
2 comments:
Funny tips...I wish you had posted them before I went to a work Christmas party this afternoon! Puppy chow and buffalo chicken dip is not a good combination for future reference. I have been trying to eat healthy and that went out the window this afternoon. Then Mike wanted to order pizza for dinner. I seriously couldn't even look at it. I ate a yogurt and some granola instead... Next week might be a little rough since we have Christmas festivities the 25, 26, 27, and 28th!
My plan is to walk A LOT. and only eat an indulgence if I really really want it.
Which is usually everything- thats where the walking comes in handy.
Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com
Post a Comment