I'm mad that this picture turned out so badly because I can't read my stats hardly at all. I DO KNOW that I finished in under 60 minutes. (Barely - my guess would be just under 59 minutes.)
After my five miles, I was tired, sweaty, gross, and HUNGRY. (I burned 560 calories!) R offered to cook me breakfast while I showered so of course I agreed.
He made me 3 scrambled eggs with sundried tomatoes, the last of the goat cheese, and olive brushetta mix with 2 slices of wheat toast. It was great! (A bit higher calorie than I usually eat for breakfast, but I figured it was ok since I just burned so many cals!)
Then R and I spent the afternoon running errands and doing grocery shopping. While we were out I had this pom blueberry drink. YUM! (But high in calories at 300!)
Once I got home I had 2 cheese enchiladas:
Then we headed out for the evening. I have a new favorite beer! I discovered it last night at the Barley House in Adrian. Leinie's Fireside Nut Brown. This beer is truly awesome. It's the most complexly flavored beer that I've ever tasted. It tasted like maple, caramel, and hazelnut! Since R and I arrived at the bar pretty early (5pm), I had already ordered, tried, and fell in love with this beer by the time R's brother and friend Mark got to the Barley House. I encouraged them to order it and they did and loved it. In fact, Mark had at LEAST four of them! (BTW, I only had ONE!! I was really trying to watch my calories!) When we were leaving he asked the bartender if they always have that on tap, and she said it's only available in November and December. Boo!!! But then again, with a name like "Fireside Nut" I guess I didn't really expect to be drinking it in July!
Then around 9:30pm is when I forgot my longterm goals and focused on the yummy food of the moment. :( We were all super hungry and decided it was time to head to Frickers. I thought I would just get soup or salad. Well, when we got there the soups and salads all sounded so gross to me. So I ordered 10 garlic wings. (Sorry no pic!) NOT A HEALTHY CHOICE! Grrr! Actually I had 8 garlic wings, then I traded one of my garlic for one of Mark's hottest flavor they had. I can't remember the name, but they actually charge you EXTRA for this particular sauce. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I think of myself as really loving spicy food, but this was SOOO HOT I couldn't even enjoy it! It literally made my eyes water! For my next bite I tried dipping it in ranch dressing to cool it down a bit. That didn't help at all! I managed to finish the wing, but I will NOT ever order those for myself! I also traded one of my garlic wings for one of R's BBQ ones. That was really good - and thankfully not very hot!
1 comment:
Way to go! Don't stress about it! Just repeat this last week until you sucessfully achieve 5 miles without stopping so you won't be too disappointed with yourself with stopping during the 5.5 and can prove to yourself you can do it!:o) I'm proud of you regardless!:o)
Food looks delicious!
Post a Comment