Sunday, November 09, 2008

Clean Closet

Last night I went on HuLu.com and I watched two episodes of the Biggest Loser that I had missed. I cracked up at this quote from Jillian. "I would really like to see some puking at the last chance workout tonight. Because if you aren't puking, you just aren't working hard enough." LOL

When I woke up this morning and opened my closet to get out my exercise clothes, I kept thinking how nice it would be to have a clean closet. So on the spur of the moment I decided to clean my closet instead of exercising in the a.m.



I had a granola bar and a little orange juice for breakfast.

For lunch I had to take advantage of all of the great salad fixins in the fridge right now. So I had a mixed green salad with feta, raisins, cheese, walnuts, and R's cranberry dressing. I also had Kashi crackers and a banana.



At 3:45pm I had a granola bar.

For dinner tonight I had the potato soup that I made yesterday. It's a simple broth based soup with leeks. I took an immersion blender to blend it up, but I left some nice big chunks of potato in it.

Leeks:


The whole pot of soup:


Topped with cheddar, bacon, and a dollop of sour cream:


And salad with R's homemade dressing:



After dinner I hopped on the treadmill for a FAST two mile run:



I was able to stay between 6 and 6.2 mph the whole time. Sweet!

1 comment:

BradFam said...

Great speed! Have a nice Veteran's Day!