I was planning on going to my aunt's house for a bday party, but I just really didn't want to drive all that way. Sometimes I feel so far away from everybody/everything by living here. I feel bad for missing THREE different fun things this weekend (party at a friend's house, B's Oktoberfest, and the bday party) all cuz of the distance... Oh well, it's not a huge deal but I guess I'm feeling mopey today!
R surprised me with a grape gatorade this morning with my breakfast - I needed it! He also made me two open faced egg sammies. It's a total of three eggs, light mayo, and 2 pieces of bread. Yummm...
Toby came over today and we made Mexican food. I tried really hard to limit myself. It was hard, because everyone was snacking and eating throughout the entire day! I had one bean soft taco around lunch time. (They had made this dip with velvetta and chili that I somehow managed to turn down! [Well, I might have had one or two bites, but that barely counts, right?])
Then a little while later I had 2 soft tacos with the works: taco meat, beans, light sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce. They tasted so awesome!
As a snack later this evening I had a bowl of cereal. I thought that was the end of my eating for the evening, but then R offered me a bite of his taco salad. I ate almost half! It was sooo unhealthy, but soooo good: lettuce, taco meat, cheese, taco flavored Doritos, and RANCH DRESSING. Who could possibly expect me to turn down a taco salad that has ranch dressing in it?
Oh well, I had more calories than I planned this weekend, but I should still be on track with my weight loss. I guess I'll find out for sure when I weigh in tomorrow!
1 comment:
good luck with your training program!
im impressed you ran with a hangover. i only did that once and it was terrible. :)
Post a Comment