Thursday, October 09, 2008

Speed Personal Best!

Yes, I'm aware that it's annoying when I post pictures of my treadmill screen. But I just can't help it! I'm so excited that I was able to run 2mi today in 19:50. Woo Hoo!



Breakfast today: Fat free yogurt.

Lunch: Chicken wrap (light miracle whip, slice of cheese, half of a grilled chicken breast that R's dad had cooked up); hummus; half of a yellow bell pepper





Dinner: Taco salad

Sadly, it's NOT a healthy salad. It has ranch dressing, cheese, taco meat, and even a few taco flavored Doritos.



I'm a little nervous right now, because some new Netflix came in the mail today. (Free trials are GREAT!) We're gonna FINALLY watch Saw 4. I'm really looking forward to it, but I tend to get sooo into these movies and get VERY scared! I need the practice though, because R said that on Oct. 24 Saw 5 comes out. (And movies are SOOOOO much scarier in the theatre!!!)

1 comment:

Blaire said...

Yea!!! Congrats on your time!

Enjoy Saw!! Ever since Hostel- I can't watch scary movies!! I need therapy in order to see them again! Pathetic...